- I checked in on the 31st Dec and checked out on the 5th Jan. I will say that my family and I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this accommodation. The apartment had everything for a visiting family with your children (kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, spacious, clean, safe and well appointed). More importantly, I spoke to a different person every time I waked in the reception/information centre... and every single time I got the same high level of professionalism and courtesy. I can’t say the same for every place (hotel, restaurants, theme parks, etc; we ventured into in the last 2 weeks (Gold Coast to Cairns). I will certainly recommend this accommodation to my family and friends. Wishing the team at Cairns Luxury Apartments the best for the rest of the year and keep up the great work.
(trip advisor review) Stayed January 2013, travelled with family.
- Fantastic location, central to everything, restaurants straight out the front and a beautiful waterfront boardwalk to wander along. The staff at the Booking Officer where you get your keys are so friendly and have really good knowledge of the region. The apartments are huge, modern and spotlessly clean with fabulous views from the balcony. There was plenty of room for our whole family and having a kitchen is handy even though we ate out most of the time. I would highly recommend this property and will definitely be back, our new home away from home :).
(trip advisor review) Stayed November 2012, travelled with family.
- I stayed in one of your 1 bedroom ocean view apartments from March 22nd to March 26th.
I can honestly say I was truly happy with my accommodation and would happily stay with you again.
I felt that the property was first class with the pool, gym and access to parking.
My wife and I enjoyed the amazing views whether it was a moonlight night with the pier lights shining on the water, or the troublesome storm rolling in over the hills opposite our room.
The bed was too comfy, (didn't like mine when I got home, how much for one of yours?).
The bathroom was clean and the shower was great.
The couch was comfy!
The washing machine and dryer worked well!!
The TV was a good size!!!
It was a great location, close to town, restaurants, and the pier!!!!
And you always answered the phone when I called!!!!!
Ok, I should settle down...
Thankyou, I felt I got good value for money and must have already told 30 or more people that they should stay there on their next trip to Cairns.
Not to mention my Sister who lives in town will be promoting you all over Cairns.
Well done team!
Hope we see you on the next trip!!!!!!!
Brett — 2 April 2012
- We spent 3 nights in a one-bedroom unit overlooking the harbour. The decor was updated, fresh and the room was very clean. It was great to have tea service including an electric kettle and a mini fridge in the room. Check-in is with the friendly and welcoming staff at the visitor's center across the street… The amenities such as the pool and BBQ area were great since Cairns has no beaches--only the Lagoon… we will definitely be back…
SMC – 8 February 2012
- “Great Location, Quiet, Very friendly staff”
We stayed in a two bedroom unit for our holiday. The unit was spacious, well maintained and surprisingly quiet given that the hotel is right on the water and in the centre of the action. The staff were always friendly and genuinely helpful. We had no complaints about anything and would stay here again.
21 August 2011
- Dear Ivana. Just wanted to say a HUGE Thank you for an awesome Time in Cairns. Cairns Luxury Apartments were beautiful, very centrally located and that view - WOW! The biggest thankyou is reserved for the Reef experience! We had a perfect day and my scaredy cat girls went on that scuba dive you recommended and couldn't wipe the smile off their faces! The crew were absolutely amazing - nothing to much trouble, friendly, respectful and just plain FUN! Thankyou so much for all your help, guidance and advice. We hope to catch up with you next time we are up in the tropics.
Peter & Sue - December 2010
- Just a quick email to let you know that we had a fantastic time at the apartment. It was clean and had a beautiful view over the water. The company that supply your soaps are lovely too, the eucalyptus and lemongrass was unique. I would like to thank you for your help and let you know that your service was wonderful and welcoming. It will be a fantastic memory for us so Thank you :o)
Vanessa - March 2009
- We had a great stay at Harbour Lights Luxury apartments. Well maintained place & fantastic value for money. Will definitely recommend to other travellers to Cairns. Thank you.
Jane and Sam - March 2009
- Just wanted to email and say how great the apartment was that I stayed in for the week 13th to 20th November. Of course the view of the Marina was fantastic. I got to watch the boats coming and going each day. I recommended you to one of the other people who were at the Conference, who wanted to stay for a few extra days. I would certainly recommend you again.
Trish - Dec 2008
- A BIG thank you for all your assistance in making our recent trip to Cairns a very memorable one. We really appreciated being able to get into the rooms early on our first day and the apartments were so modern and spaciouos, they are like the pictures on your website! We will definitely be recommending Harbour Lights to family and friends who wish to visit Cairns and we will certainly be back ourselves. Thanks again for all your help in making our accommodation booking run smoothly.
Kate - Nov 2008
- I wanted to take the time to thank you very much for a most enjoyable stay during our recent trip to Cairns (Oct 2008). We were delighted with the executive standard of the furnishings and fittings, the outstanding location and facilities. We were also extremely grateful for the kind consideration in ensuring we could access our apartment early, give the fact that we arrived early and were travelling with a infant. I would have no hesitation in recommending your apartments to friends and colleagues and I wish you all the best for continued success.
Fiona - Nov 2008
- Just wanted to say a great big thankyou! We had a fantastic time at your apartments (14 - 17 November) and would definitely recommend the fantastic Harbour Lights to anyone. Absolutely Brilliant!!!
Danielle - Nov 2008
- What a fantastic place, so central to everything, spacious, clean, high quality furnishings. Swimming pool and gym were excellent and well used by our family. Thanks again.
Helena - Nov 2008
- Harbour lights is located in a perfect position within Cairns. From the balcony your view covers the lovely marina, the busy but tranquil park setting and the every active man-made beach. Its within easy walking distance to shops including supermarket and the casino is at your back door. The Customer service was outstanding and I look forward to returning in the future.
Leanne - Jan 2008.
- Dear Ladies at Harbour Lights, back home in Austria I want to thank you for the wonderful stay at Harbour Lights! The apartment was superb and everything just perfect. We enjoyed every minute of our stay in Cairns und hopefully we will be able to visit this wonderful place once again in our life. This was the most beautifull accomodation we ever had on holidays. Thank you so much for everything und best regards!
Grete, Matthias and Edith
- The apartment had a beautiful view of the marina and was very clean with good facilities. The service from our rep was excellent. We would definatly stay again.